Plain gel

Angie W

Actually yes, they do sell quite well. We made a lot of red or green or burgundy colored ones for the Xmas season. No imbeds but lots of bubbles. They sold very well. Most people who bought the imbed gel candles, bought them for gifts. The ones without imbeds were bought for the customers own use at home.

Bill

Jacksonville Fla

The reason I ask is because I have the same probelm that it looks like everyone else has. Know one wants to burn them. Most people that have bought them have said there so pretty I can't burn it. I've even had some that bought the forever candle and won't burn it. So I was wondering if I made some plain ones if people would acctually burn them.

Angie, we hear the samething all the time. Even with the forever candles.

I agree... I don't know what it is about the gel candles..people just think they are to pretty to burn. Maybe we need to make ugly gel candles, so they will want to burn them.

We just recently started offering to refill the candles at a discount, if they bring the glass container back undamaged. Guess we'll see if that gets them to burn them.

Bill

Jacksonville Fla