Body Wash!

stacien

I don't know if you have a Trader Joes around you or not, but if you do or have somehow access, lol... you might want to try something they have. Of course, I can't tell you what it's called because I seen it once and don't remember it.:undecided I just about bought it.. but it was 8bucks for i think 32 oz and at the time when I didn't need it YET I thought it was too much. But it says all over it how it's so natural and pure you can brush your teeth with it... as well as just about ANY household cleaning chore that needs soap. It says to add something like a few teaspoons to water and I think compared to/referred to it's self as Castille soap. All I can tell you is that it is next to the Tea Tree oil, lol. It may have someones name on it. Like 'so and so's do it all wash' or something, lol. It had writing all over it about all the things you could do with it. I seriously plan on testing this out myself just haven't yet. If you do try it I'd love to hear your feed back. TIA

Around here we have grocery stores called Dominicks. A while back I bought a bottle of liquid Castille soap. They come in two EO's. Lavender and Peppermint. It was all hand made soap products. Not one single preservative in it and it is great. I would love to find a base and add the EO's myself.