Harvest Scents & Traders...?

gngrbrdmtn

Ah, thanks, Folks. Good to know. Wish I'd checked here before I ordered from them! :undecided Maybe I'll see about canceling the order... if I can reach them. I'm hearing impaired, so calling them isn't an option, unfortunately.

Thanks again for the info. Too bad they apparently operate so poorly. :undecided

Okay, I emailed them, then figured it wouldn't be enough so turned up the volume on my phone and called, too. The lady was very nice and apologetic, and explained they are currently spending big bucks to fill up their stock room so that they will be able to fill orders faster from now on, starting next month. At any rate, they did cancel my order for me... and I'm still not interested in working with them after hearing absolutely nothing back for 2 weeks after ordering, then emailing twice more. Hopefully they will operate better in the near future, but I did let them know that I heard from a couple of people on a forum who were no more impressed with their service thus far than I have been.

Thanks again.

I thought the name sounded familiar and checked and it was. I ordered some tartwarmers from them maybe last year and it seems they were a little slow but it seems like they said with the tart warmers it could take a while. I waited and the tart warmers I got from them were a big hit. They were very pretty - primitive looking. hth