Microsoft Front Page help please

T~ Just T

:D Hey Everyone,

I am trying to update my pics on my website. I know just enough about websites to be dangerous. Anyhow, I am cutting the old pics and trying to paste the new ones. I keep getting an error message. I have tried to save it and publish it. I would apprecaite any help anyone could give me.

Thanks!

Terri

Dont cut the old images. When you cut you actually copy to clipboard. Select the image and either delete or go to image properties and change them to the new ones. I havent used frontpage in a long time but if it doesnt work send me a link to the webpage and a link to the images you want in it and I will do it and send it back then you can open in frontpage and upload

Doug

Dont cut the old images. When you cut you actually copy to clipboard. Select the image and either delete or go to image properties and change them to the new ones. I havent used frontpage in a long time but if it doesnt work send me a link to the webpage and a link to the images you want in it and I will do it and send it back then you can open in frontpage and upload

Doug

Thanks for the offer :highfive: I am just going to turn it over to my webmaster who is my neighbor. I hate to always bother him because he does not charge us anything and I know it takes a lot of time. I really must take a class on web design. I know that I can learn this stuff!

Thanks!

Terri