Suppliers?

I need some links to some great candle supply companies in Norther IL and/or Northern Iowa. Eastern MN is fine too. Good prices, good quality is what I'm looking for. Please only suppliers that you have worked with and found excellent or have heard great things about!

TIA!!

Yes, I know about BCN, I'm in WI. I've decided to spread the love (i.e. my money) to other suppliers! I was hoping to find one a little closer too, but BCN will always be my #1. :)

I was basically looking for recommendations... so if anyone has some I'd love to hear them!

I don't know what kind of wax you're using but in IL, Gateway carries Golden Brand waxes. It's a food company so they only carry the wax. They don't have a web site. I contact them by phone 877-220 1963. They have the best prices on wax and shipping that I have found in my area. I'm located in Northern IL. I have experienced good costumer service with them too.

I use EZ Soy which is the same as the 415 I think? Thanks for the phone number, I'm in Madison WI, so shipping from Norther IL is probably closer than Ashland WI (Very far north). I would have thought there would be tons of great suppliers in IL I'm surprised at the lack of feedback I've gotten... maybe people don't want to share their wonderful suppliers!