FO's For Bachlorette Party

stephnms

I have to make 23 gift baskets for a customer's bachlorette party and the type of baskets she's wanting are ... ahem ... adult oriented. LOL I know what I want to make to put in them but I would like fragrance suggestions (candles & bath and body) from everyone here. I already have LoveSpell, Sheer Seduction, Endless Love, Angel Type and Lick Me All Over that I plan on using. Any other ideas for these particular types of baskets? LOL

Thanks! :D

Honeymoon Romance is also great from NG... It may be a nice gift for the bride too... Just a thought... I have some extra if you would like some.

Thanks for the offer. :) I think I may have to get a big bottle of this though since there are so many gift baskets. She's getting them for Bridesmaids, Reception attendants, wedding co-ordinator ... everyone. Sure hope they're not easily offended. ROFL

Couldn't you just rename a few scents to oh umm best reflect something taboo? There's plenty of things you could have a lot of fun with if maybe you think of the names and what scent might match that name. Just a thought of taking a different approach.