Dipped Bears or Injected Bears?

Like I said, not familiar with the injected at all and was wanting someone's insight that had experience.................:)

I sell both, but more of the dipped than injected. It really depends on a number of things really...the kind of critters you have for scenting is a biggie. Some critters just dont look good or do well dipped, where the longer haired critters do better because they can be combed so the wax doesnt chunk up on the critter.

I have had requests for injecting instead of dipping because the injecting you can make less strong than the dipped ones. Sometimes the dipped ones can be overpowering until they have set out for a bit, and that mostly depends on the FO itself, wax etc.

Not sure if I have helped at all with your question or just confused you more, sorry :)

I sell both, but more of the dipped than injected. It really depends on a number of things really...the kind of critters you have for scenting is a biggie. Some critters just dont look good or do well dipped, where the longer haired critters do better because they can be combed so the wax doesnt chunk up on the critter.

I have had requests for injecting instead of dipping because the injecting you can make less strong than the dipped ones. Sometimes the dipped ones can be overpowering until they have set out for a bit, and that mostly depends on the FO itself, wax etc.

Not sure if I have helped at all with your question or just confused you more, sorry :)

Thanks for the info!! :)