ISO 14 oz hourglass jars!!!

I placed an order with Candles and Supplies (yes, I hear all the voices and see the eyes rolling lolol). I got a notice this morning that part of my order had shipped, but not the whole thing- they only had one case of 8 oz hourglass jars and none of the 14 oz. Does anyone else carry the other sizes? I'm only finding 8 oz jars at all other sites. C&S emailed me this afternoon (I called them this morning) to ask me how many I thought I needed cause they were going to contact the manufacturer... hmm... how about the number that I ORDERED?!?! lol. I told them that I needed the case of 14 oz immediately cause I hadn't used them before and planned on testing them relentlessly the next couple weeks. I ended up telling them that if they couldn't have them to me in under 2 weeks to cancel the order.

Now then, anyone else have them or shall I just look for a different jar (I know, I should look for another jar anyway lol)...

BTW- I'm in the Southeast... so I prefer not a west coast supplier (Cierra)

Thanks in advance!

-Kristi