Just Scents - Awesome!!! - Also Supplier web sites

I've made a couple dozen candles so far and not many have had hot throws worth anything. Cold throws have been great.

I need some more FO's, and over the last three days, I've been all over the net checking Ohio, Indian, Pa, Illinois places I can get FO's.

Many of these places don't get much time spent by me on their web site. Reason being, for me to place an order from anyplace on the net, I need to see contact info other than JUST an e-mail address, I want to see shipping without having to go to the end of the checkout process.

In regards to FO's, with so many places having 100's of them, I don't want them to be listed on a dozen pages (having a list of them on one web page is great), and above all... I want descriptions of the FO's.

Just Scents (JS) helped me with my hot throw issue, and we talked for a bit about a lot of stuff. Becky is a very cool person and her candle info was great. I like her web site, no BS, just good info and has the parameters I look for in places to order form off the web.

I can't wait to make some more candles!!!

Howard, I hope you have not made a wrong turn on your road to great CANDLES. I will be anxious to hear how your candles "hot throw" with Just Scents fos. I have been making candles for 5 years and never got "any" throw except OOB with JS fos. I use a lot of WSPs fos and am not disappointed in most of them. That was a lot of "accolades" for JS before even trying their products. Carole

for great oils try

millcreek-mcsoywax.com-wonderful oils

thecandlesource.com- fantastic oils & inexpensive, fast shipping, reasonable shipping.

naturesgardencandles.com-mostly great oils.

solascandle.com

i use pure soy and i can't get js's to throw worth a darn for me.

the 4 above, their oils have all been great, strong throwers for me.

Howard, I hope you have not made a wrong turn on your road to great CANDLES. I will be anxious to hear how your candles "hot throw" with Just Scents fos. I have been making candles for 5 years and never got "any" throw except OOB with JS fos. I use a lot of WSPs fos and am not disappointed in most of them. That was a lot of "accolades" for JS before even trying their products. Carole

Hey Carole :)

Yes, we'll see in regards to the FO's. I have tried two other highly regarded companies FO's so far. What my accolades were based on for happiness with JS is their website (which is changing next week according to Becky) and for her helping me out with my hot throw issue. I have about 10 lbs left of the wax I am using, it's a blens, and when done, I think I'm going to switc waxes.