Lava Lip Gloss in Applicator bottles?

blazerina

Hi all.

I'm trying to find out if I can make the Lava Lip Gloss type gloss in the applicator bottles. I didn't realize that all the posts I've seen about them were in the ROLLER BOTTLES... duhhh me- I bought the applicator type bottles. So I was just wondering if the applicator sponge would mix it up too much or what if anything it would do differently. TIA - Blaze

Hi Ashlie... I do have those bottles from that site actually. In fact, I think you might be the one who pointed me to them for other bottles... and I love that place for their prices and single order offerings.

When I posted this I did not have the ingredients and was mostly wondering if it was worth it to get them right away with out having the correct bottles. But now that I have the ingredients (just like the rest of us do, I got excited and got some anyhow, lol) I will just go ahead and try it. I imagine the applicator will mix it up and it won't be as neat and tidy looking as it should. But it might be an ok effect anyhow. So I'll let ya know.. or better yet, post a pic.:D Thanks all!

p.s. Just for the record, I'm not looking to sell them like this. It's just that I have about 6 of these applicator bottles and want to make some thing in them, lol. Just hate to waste anything! But If and when I sell... yes I will use the correct bottles.;-)