6 Cavity Tart Mold Warping

Tonight I guess just isn't my night. Testing out new items and they are all back firing on me.. In another post I discuss how my new container mottling wax is not holding FO, and now I tested out these 6 cavity tart molds and they are warping from the heat. I am trying them with palm wax since that is what I use for all my tarts, is the 200deg temp just too high for these or do they have stronger ones available???

-Victoria

Yeah they are the plastic ones(pictured below). I liked the idea of having something that I can just pour into and sell to the customer rather than the use of molds.

clamshell.jpg

Though I have seen them online such as this picture(below) where palm wax is used, but with different cavity tarts... Hmm...

Tart_Break_Away_Bars.JPG

I just tried the pour at 150deg and unfortunately the crystals only formed in spots. I allowed the temperature to rise to 175deg to melt all the wax, then cooled to 150deg to pour. No warping, but little crystals(all but the top which formed perfectly).. Hmm, back to the drawing board

Picture704.jpg