Hoffman's House of Treasures Fo's

Heather

Hi, just wondering i anyone ever orders FO's from Julie. I found her on ebay and if you purchase off ebay she has no shipping charge. If you purchase from her website she only charges 20 cents for each box. I believe that also applies to her wax. I have tried the following from her.........................

Children's Room......smells just like Love's Baby Soft and has a strong cold and hot throw in IGI 4786

Vanilla Hazelnut.............Not crazy about this but had someone request it and it also has good cold and hot throw in IGI 4786

California Girls...........smells like Pina Colada, good cold and hot throw in IGI 4786, this was one of her closeout FO's

7up Pound Cake.........used this in 100% soy, not a strong cold throw and had to wait around 2 weeks for a pretty good hot throw. Could have been stronger, but the actual scent itself is more Pound Cake with a hint of 7up.

I have just ordered Baby Fresh and Baby's Room to test in soy. I'm all about the baby scents right now!:)

I've ordered from her, a HUGE order, her body spray base, emu lotion, milk bath, and bath salts, and bottles and some m&p soap, and NO SHIPPING charges. :D

It took quite a while to get my order though, and I was starting to worry, but she came through for me.

I've never tried any of her FO's though. And did not know she was on Ebay.

Hi Sharon here is a link to her website http://juliehoffman.home.mindspring.com/id2.html

Here is her ebay link

http://stores.ebay.com/Hoffmans-House-of-Treasures_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

HTH :)

Hi Michi, I have only ordered FO's from her and I received them within 3 to four days at the most. I think she has great customer service and has always been very friendly. :)

I've ordered from her many times. She is great. Once she was so busy that she didn't mail my package when she said she would so she mailed it overnight mail to me. Cost her more to ship it overnight than what was in the box..LOL She has some great deals, and you cant beat her customer service.

I ditto that you can't beat her customer service. I just received my oils today that I ordered on Tuesday, OOB the Baby's Room smells great, just like Vanilla and Baby Powder. I'm not so sure about the Baby Fresh. The scent description says it smells just like its namesake. Well, my baby doesn't smell like this! LOL! Maybe it will be different once I put it in wax. I sure hope. I'll post the results after I finish testing.:)