Got a call today

Destination Graphix called today and wants a write up on Damsels Creations.

So I have been pondering and trying to come up with something to send them tonite. Yep you saw that right she wants it on her desk first thing in the am, so she can take it before the committee and get approval and off to the printing press. It will be circulated in our area. Eye on Leander for those of us close to me. So I am here to get some input on what I have so far,:undecidedwhich isn't much lol.

so here it is. I have been testing and sold a few things for about 1.5 -2 yrs but I just don't know what to say. Please help me out.

Thanks Tammy.

Damsels Creations was created by Tamara Liddell we are located at 603 Los Robles Rd. Leander, Texas 78641 Phone # is 512-934-0134

We currently specialize in highly fragranced 7oz Hex Jar Candles (75 hrs if burned properly), 2.5oz Votives (15 hrs if burned properly), Wax Smellties, Bar Bath Soap, Lava Lip Gloss (is scrumptious and soothing on your dry chapped lips), Solid Lotion Bars (Looks like a deodorant but is really a lotion on the go.), and Car Freshners (are heat activated and will last for a long while). For your Safety please follow all instructions that will come with your products.

We use only the highest quality ingredients in all of our products and they are all handmade made by us, and with a growing list of Fragrances and 10 different Flavors in our lip gloss we are sure to please just about anyone on your list of gift giving. We offer gift baskets and gift-wrapping; we can also ship your gift to your favorite person.

We believe in good customer service and quality workmanship.

Coming in 2007 is our 3x3.5” pillars, guest bath soap, floating candles, along with a wide array of accessories to go along with your Candles, Bath & Body products and a website.

And here is what my dh wrote up:D:

Here at, Damsels Creations, our specialty is making soothing fragranced bath and body products, as well a spectacular line of votive and hexagonal container candles. If you, or someone on your gift list (birthday’s, valentines, etc), want to be transported to the good old days of grandma’s home-made apple pie, or the adolescent joy of picking honeysuckle flowers, stop by and smell the roses, honey garden, apple-pie, or any other of our two dozen fragrances. We are adding new products, fragrances, and flavors frequently, so stop by often.

For more information contact: Tamara Liddell at 512-934-0134 or email: damselscreations@gmail.com