my mom is a trip

malaki

my mom calls me today and says that soap that you gave me got in my eyes and it burns.LOL. I love my mom but sometimes she is a ditz i said well mom you not supposed to wash your eyes and she said yeah i guess your right but i was in the shower and i figuered i would wash my face with it and i put the lather all over my face and some got in my eyes and she said it didnt like really burn her it just was uncomfortable. i said god women you are a mess. but i love her anyway:D

Moms! Geez! But what oh what would we do without those free product testers? I know my mom makes a wonderful product tester, always eager, but then again, she always does something with whatever I give her that just makes me cringe and ask "WHY did you do that?" LOL

My sister is just as bad. She won't touch a soap I make with a ten foot pole - or a bath bomb either. Just keeps saying they only use "tear free" products in their house. Yea, she has a 6 year old daughter, but the kid ain't stupid - it's my sister I worry about. (I'm pretty sure her Dove body wash isn't tear free).

Oh, but they are willing to risk my lip balms - guess it's ok as long as she doesn't put any in her eyes...

Moms! Geez! But what oh what would we do without those free product testers? I know my mom makes a wonderful product tester, always eager, but then again, she always does something with whatever I give her that just makes me cringe and ask "WHY did you do that?" LOL

Sounds like your mom is the perfect tester! We all know there is that one person that will do "something wild and crazy" LOL

same thing happen to me, a friend of mine used a bar of tea tree oil soap i made, and got some in his eyes, said it stung worse than any other bar he has ever used. oooops, gotta watch out for some of those EOs I guess.

any other...? so does he get all his soaps in his eyes? I think he needs to work on his washing technique...

My sister is just as bad. She won't touch a soap I make with a ten foot pole - or a bath bomb either. Just keeps saying they only use "tear free" products in their house. Yea, she has a 6 year old daughter, but the kid ain't stupid - it's my sister I worry about. (I'm pretty sure her Dove body wash isn't tear free).

Oh, but they are willing to risk my lip balms - guess it's ok as long as she doesn't put any in her eyes...

Bet if you compare your skin to hers, yours is better.