Laser Printers

Sherl

Am in the market for a new printer.. wanting laser. ANy recommendations? I've done a search and many had just got new ones.. how are you still liking them? I print on kraft so curious if you get the fuzzy edges on text and images like with the inkjet. Also, how about the replacement cartridges.. they are expensive, do they last a while? I'm going thru new ones on the inkjet every month and still having a local printer do stuff to save expense on the ink.

Hello,

I went through the laser printer search awhile back....?

I decided to purchase a HP 2600N laser printer $350.00

I love it..... I used a HP deskjet before still use it for other doc.. and I used the refill kit at Wal-mart for my ink. That saved a lot of $$$...

I just ordered replacement cartridges for my laser from ebay which ended up to be from here

http://www.lovetoner.com/index.php?cPath=2&osCsid=m09glvk0h3tcqlko54sqruq1s4

I don't know how long they will last but they are not testers they are full.

I have been very happy with my laser so far. I can print my brochure on regular laser paper and they have a very perfessional look without the cost of a local print shop in my area. I did print a huge amount before my toner was low another benefit.

Hope this helps

Good Luck on your decision :wave:

Brooke

I have a Samsung color laser printer and I absolutely love it! I use it for all my printing and I can get ALOT out of each container - I'd have to say almost triple of what I was getting out of my ink jet (1 laser cartridge to 3 or 4 ink jet ones). My toner for my laser is about $70 where my ink for my other printer is about $30 each.... you can do the math... ;)

Life & Light!

Tish