Store Displays

soynut

A pharmacy has approched me to put a full,stocked display in their store with a reorder form for restocking. I have 8 oz jars, 6 oz tins, 16 oz apothecary, tarts, lotion, body butter, satchets, sugar scrub, coffee scrub, and shower gel. I am not for sure what I am going to put on there.

Does anyone do this? What kind of display do you use? Any pictures? What would you put on the display?

Becky

I put 8 foots into stores, and we use a shelving unit, wood ones with independent stores, and the drug stores use their own fixtures.

go to my website, on the home page, down near the bottom is an 8 foot set up in a store. (That's actually a chain account I have in 37 stores)

www.craftycandles.ca

Notice the groupings, and labeling is very important in stores. Notive the space between the shelves as well. Labels are on the front, and make it so that the cutomer handles the product as little as possible. stores have breakage-and that's what will happen with handling. No hangtags-they flip off to easy.

Hope that helps

I put 8 foots into stores, and we use a shelving unit, wood ones with independent stores, and the drug stores use their own fixtures.

go to my website, on the home page, down near the bottom is an 8 foot set up in a store. (That's actually a chain account I have in 37 stores)

www.craftycandles.ca

Notice the groupings, and labeling is very important in stores. Notive the space between the shelves as well. Labels are on the front, and make it so that the cutomer handles the product as little as possible. stores have breakage-and that's what will happen with handling. No hangtags-they flip off to easy.

Hope that helps

What a nice site. However, I noticed a typo you might want to change. It says at the bottom that "people can sPell them coming down the street... should it be sMell them? Maybe this is a play on words of some sort, but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

I love your space in the store!

Terri