Best Suppliers-Who's Who?

beck180

I am wondering if there is anyway we can put together a list of the best suppliers around. I know this may be a tall task, but it is so hard sometimes to figure out who to buy what from and at the best price...There are so many out there it is a bit overwhelming sometimes.

Maybe we could even do a poll or something, like there have been in the past. doesn't have to be too scientific, just to help us newbies figure out where to go for what supplies, and save some time scouring the net for hours on end.

Best FO Supplier?

Best All Around Supplier?

Best Customer Service?

Etc......

To be honest, that is too subjective for anyone to compile a list like that. People go to different suppliers for different things. Some people prefer one company over another and some swear by the customer service at one place, while another person swears ABOUT the customer service at that very same place.

The final kicker is location, location, location--you really have to work your best to get a supplier that is decent and NEAR you. Wax and jars are horrendous on shipping so you will have to shop for your supplier with that in mind. There is alot of good feedback and negative feedback about suppliers on these threads.

I would search in the supplier links in that section of the board and then maybe do a search of their name to see what information is pulled up. That way you could start by getting possible suppliers that are located near you.

There is a list, under Community on left, then click on Community Links--they have suppliers listed there. They are listed, not with opinions, but like I said, just find one near you and search the boards. The ones that have particularly bad service will definitely pull up LOL