solas

mcornwell

soooo, i guess this is a good place to get fo? j/k you guys much realy like this place. well off to check out a new wesite. any suggestions? i said i was going to bed. damn laptops:D

PUT THE LAPTOP DOWN. NOW STEP AWAY FROM IT. SLOWLY. THAT'S RIGHT. NOW BACK ONTO THE BED. NO NO - DON'T TOUCH THE LAPTOP.

You can order tomorrow after you have had time to comb through all the threads and picked out the best of the best. I have yet to receive my FIRST order - due Thursday - and I already have the list for my SECOND.

Hit it M! LOL! Suggest one of each ;)

MUST, MUST, MUSTS:

milk & honey

Energy

Guavaberry

(oh the heck with this ... I will be listing everything I've tried so far and that's a long list!)

I really don't think you'll not like something (maybe the honey nut. Not a favorite of mine, but see what appeals to you. Ask some questions ... some of us can answer them.)

Yes and yes!

LCS is wonderful is soap. No acceleration or discoloration. Plenty of time to work with it. I used it 1 oz per pound of oils.

Pear tea I just did and on day three of it, it's still strong. It does move a little bit, but I still had time to play with it to get three colors in there. Used it at 1 oz ppo too. No discoloration at all so far.

Both of those were made with a water reduction.

On LCS -- not one of those three scents stands above the other (same with pear tea) ... both are very, very, very nice mixtures. Terrific balances. Both were done in CP.

Extremely!! Hey Solas pays what Fed Ex charges. The more you order, the better the shipping (as with any of the postal peeps!) I order and get stuff generally in two days.

Talk to Chris if you need too. He's straight forward. There's a thread on here about the shipping too and he has responded to it at one point.

Here's where you'll find his comment: http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=281567#post281567