Gotta love my hubby...

HeavenScentU

I did my last show this past weekend and have about 4 cases of candles left. I wanted to get rid of them and so my hubby took some brochures to work and has been selling candles for me. These are mostly guys and they are buying candles for their wives and girlfriends. Guys are so easy, but a couple have asked if I gift wrap? So I am going to go down to Walmart today and buy some nice gift bags with the tissue paper, just incase. Two guys have already emailed me about a few candles, so hopefully I can sell some more..

I was totally surprised that he wanted to do this on his own, because he always felt weird about peddling my stuff, but not this time. I think it also had to do with alot of issues that have been brought up because he was totally being a jerk so I had to straighten him out and now he is being a good hubby. When you tell them to straighten up and act like a gentleman or get the h&^^ out. That works wonders especially when I kept my cool and stayed firm. He knew I was very serious... Now everything is good..;)

My hubby is great also (probably why I've kept him for 32 years.:D ). He sold candles for my son & I a couple of months ago. Then at our last craft show he posted flyers at his job and women came to the show (which was an awful show) and bought. One women took her lotion bar to work & shared it and this week hubby has been bringing home the orders left & right for lotion bars & soy creams. I really was wanting to move out the scrubs I have left so sent each lady a thank you bag with scrub samples & a bath bomb. Wish me luck on moving the rest of my stuff!! Can you believe people in our area don't seem to know about bath bombs???? Wouldn't you know I've had great success making them and no one wants them!!!

Connie

I wish my hubby would do that!

So do you think her hubby would teach online classes or write a book and cleverly disguise it as something sports relate?? lol

It's so totally awesome that DH has helped out! I can't even get my hub to bring in a flyer for open houses or anything else simple! I think it would take an act of God or the NFL closing shop for him to take notice of my business! But that's ok in a way - that way I don't have him coming in and messing with my stuff!! lol

Best of luck to you! I do know that offering gift wrapping does help boost some sales - especially around the holidays and St. Valentine's day. I offer it but only to local sales and it's helped bring back customers from month to month (I do birthdays and anniversaries too).

Life & Light!

Tish