jars, jars, jars! -- added a new pic

pebby01

i'm happy with how these came out. i have a dark blue one scented blueberry muffins cooling now. anyway, these are (left to right) gingerbread cookies, bayberry, cinnamon, & cedar :D

here's a pic of the (peak's) blueberry muffin one - it got some good frosting. it is also one of the best scents i've ever smelled!!

i used parrafin wax and poured between 150 - 160

post-38-13945841517_thumb.jpg

post-38-139458415234_thumb.jpg

With my soy wax, I get some frost when I pour hot---minimal is any when I pour very slushy---but you have to be fast...lol

Those are very nice and the colors are great. Is that their soy wax or the paraffin? If I remember right you can get that affect pouring in your jars at really cool temps. It seems like I read that on here some where.

Very very cool!

i'm happy with how these came out. i have a dark blue one scented blueberry muffins cooling now. anyway, these are (left to right) gingerbread cookies, bayberry, cinnamon, & cedar :D

here's a pic of the (peak's) blueberry muffin one - it got some good frosting. it is also one of the best scents i've ever smelled!!

i used parrafin wax and poured between 150 - 160