Beeswax and Dye?

Knowing that beeswax has a very slight yellowish tint to it when it's hard, is there a white dye to use to make it WHITE? I have alittle of the "white" beeswax, but want to make some snowflake x-mas tree ornaments with it and want it WHITE.

I don't have any white dye, nor have I ever used any, so I wouldn't know one from the other. Also, this is my first experiment with beeswax in this form before. TIA Portia

As you probably know, beeswax is rather opaque - like soy. So you would probably have to add a lot - but my understanding is that those pigments are really for overdips only.

The other thing I can say is that "white" beeswax really varies from suppliers. I've been using a couple places lately - and if you want WHITE white beeswax, candlewic is the place to go - their white BW is in flake form - and its probably the most white I've come across (its on sale right now if you are interested).

HTH