How many hours do you get from tarts

I don't use that kind of wax, but I have 2 cubes out of my clamshell that I have had in the warmer for a total of 8 hours (not 8 hours straight! LOL) that still throws scent. Of course, it's Lonestar's Cool Water! It's a good one. I have had some that I literally had to pour out of the warmer because I got sick of smelling them and had them in the warmer for 20+ hours. I don't know if it depends on the wax or the FO.

Stephanie

I have had some last 40 hours and some 20 hours.I think the stronger the FO the longer lasting.I cannot smell Chocolate Banana but my friend says she does and it smells good.I just cannot smell that one at all.So sometimes it might be me(candle nose problem)IMO.

LynnS

With V-1 nature wax by cargill I can get a good 2-3 days burn, burning them 8 hours a day. They do get lighter after the first day but you can still smell them the second and 3rd day but just not as strong. I've switched over to 416 wax by GB but haven't been able to test them completly yet to see how it compares to the V 1 yet (too much Christmas stuff going on to test them all the way right now). HTH Cindy/WI