Water soluble paper problems!

Michi

I'm beginning to think you need a laser printer for this paper-all my beautiful soaps I did are disappearing! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I know that Maryann said it can be used with both (inkjet and laser) but I don't know what else could be the problem? :confused:

I'm not using in FO or colorant in the clear, I'm using just a light spray of alcohol in between soap and paper and again between paper and soap and that's it.

I'm really PO'd cuz I wanted to do some really pretty ones for Christmas presents, since I didn't get a lot of the paper I have just enough to play around and then a few gifts, not enough to sell.

I think I live with a black cloud over me, since nothing ever comes easy for me, always hard or near impossible. Yep, feeling sorry for myself right now. LOL

I hear you and feel your pain, I did a swap on the whisk with these little christmas soaps i made up. They arent supposed to open the box untill christmas morning, well,, i just saw some of the extra ones i did and omg they look like one big freaking ink blob..

Anyone have a laser printer? Would be willing to send ya a couple sheets for you to experiment with...

Exactly-big blurry blobs! :(

My daughter called to complain about those beautiful japanese soaps I made her, and I had to tell her I didn't know why they did that or how to fix the problem (she wants to display them in her bathroom). It sucks!