Packaging suggestions

andrealh1975

I'm assuming you're going to be selling them in small lots right? Like 4 or 6 or something? Would they fit in those acrylic tubes? Or how about the acrylic tealight boxes? Sorry I looked at the pic. but I didn't read the dimensions.

Although I like the way shrink wrapped products look, I hate that I almost always ruin whatever it is I'm trying to open when they're shrink wrapped. JMO

Do you use these yourself? I'm just wondering how many people actually use these? I've seen them a long time ago in dishes etc on people's tables (well in ads and such) but I've never used them myself or actually seen them in anyone's house, so I was just curious about them. ;)

I'm thinking of selling them in singles and/or packages of 3. I've used them myself before I started making candles. I've had a huge request for them and tart warmers. I have a potter is going to make some warmers for me. I'm thinking I may end up shrink wrapping, but I just wanted to get some other ideas.

I don't know how deep they are, but could you use a stationary box? You know the kind cardboard bottom with a clear acetate top, usually with an elastic cord bow wrapped around the box. That would glam them up.

Would a plain cellophane bag work just as well as shrinkwrap for you? I've seen packaging with a pipecleaner type twist with added elements such as silk bows, or flowers, even keys or miniature animals, snowflakes, etc. glued to it, that makes for a nice presentation.

Would a plain cellophane bag work just as well as shrinkwrap for you? I've seen packaging with a pipecleaner type twist with added elements such as silk bows, or flowers, even keys or miniature animals, snowflakes, etc. glued to it, that makes for a nice presentation.

I hadn't thought of the cellophane bag. I might try a couple of things and see which looks best. Thanks for the help. If anyone else has suggestion, please keep em coming!

I hadn't thought of the cellophane bag. I might try a couple of things and see which looks best. Thanks for the help. If anyone else has suggestion, please keep em coming!

To use the cello bag they fit, look & stand up better it you cut a piece of cardboard to fit in the bottom. To make the cardboard look better wrap with tissue paper.