A pic

StephD

I wasn't gonna post this as it did not turn out well. I used my daughter's camera phone. Hopefully I can get better pics this weekend. I'm testing jars and votives. The jars are scented sugar cookie, warm vanilla sugar, lemon chiffon, home for the holidays, almond cherry, and cinnamon. The cinnamon is purple. Don't ask. lol The votives are wedding cake scented in purple and yellow. They need work. Anyway, the other colors came out well. I did 2 of each fragrance to test a CD14 and CD16 and a using CBA. Sorry for the crappy pic and I think it's probably too small! I'll get some better ones later.

Stephanie

post-4283-139458414701_thumb.jpg

post-4283-139458414704_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Those were really fun to make and my green turned out awesome! lol Anyway, hopefully we will get a good digital camera next month because my daughter's cell is a pain in the butt to use and she got upset off because I used it! lol Oh, well. Anyway, thanks!

Stephanie

Thanks so much! The green did come out pretty good! lol I also posted another pic I did of a jar and tin. The color was supposed to be dark red but it has a purplish tint to it. These are still color crystals. The other pic of the jar and tin are wickless.

Stephanie