Does CB Advanced really have no wet spots/frosting?

Anyone weigh in on this? I have been looking at the archives and my head is spinning. I use Nature's Garden wax right now and love it but found a closer distributor. They carry EcoSoy and CB Advanced. I want to do a lot of layered cleared containers (shriek) this spring and need a good 100% soy wax. Which one is better? Right now I am getting great scent throw hot and cold, good burn, little frosting once it is burning, but some occasional wet spots and a little frosting when it cures near the sides. So which one should I switch to? I am more concerned about scent throw then I am about wet spots/frosting.

Check out this thread:

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38651

It seems that people had great experience with the cb-advanced as far as how the candle looks (I believe "awesome" was the word someone used). However they did report a very long cure period.

Candleran

wow, I burned mine the next day and the scent throw was totally amazing. I even used a smaller wick and didnt get a good melt pool but the scent was over powering. I have a HUGE living room that I was burning it in and could smell it all the way in the kitchen. I can't imagine what it will do when I get a bigger melt pool.:D