Adding new items...

Not sure where to add this...sorry! I am wanting to add room spray and scent oils in bottles to my line of products. What sizes do you all sell with this product. I am thinking maybe 4 oz. bottles. Also I am going to have some labels made for this. Do I need to add to the label that it is room spray or is it just common sense?:D

I make room spray. I use only 4 oz aluminum bottles and yes you do have to put on the label it is room spray. Never take for granted consumers "have common sense" about any product. This comes from past experience of people trying to eat my cinnamon bun candles and mistaking rose hips for burnt peanuts.

You also need to put the volume of contents on the label too (like this), your company contact info (since you are the "manufacturer") and any instructions for use and cautions. If it is a room spray only and is not safe for skin contact, then make sure to mention that on your label. Depending on what type of ingredients you use, you may need to put "shake well before each use" on the bottle too. And be sure to test it on some old linens to make sure it does not stain. HTH!