Santa Claus

Rockin

Had to work the normal "day" job for a few hrs yesterday. Since scented didn't have to work she was able to do the show. We weren't to sure how the attendance would be due to the 9 inches of snow that arrived thursday. So nice to see the snow fall but not so nice when it melts and makes mush on the roads. Some of the vendors that had signed up to do the show canceled out because of the snowall. Anyway was able to help her set up and then had to leave. When I got back 4 hrs later I saw very few vehicles in the parking area and thought "oh great" nobody showed up. Went inside and I asked scented did we have any traffic at all? Looking me straight in the eye she said "Nope". with a smile on her face. I thought "oh no". This was really the first time that she got to do a show without me and I was about to give her a hug and say "I am so sorry". I should have known. The joke was on me. She had a great day. Traffic came in early to visit with Santa Claus and our booth was next to the line of folks waiting to see Santa. Santa brought em in and apparently the other vendors had good fortune as well. Who say's "Santa doesn't exist" LOL

Kudos to scented and all the other vendors that had good fortune over the weekend. Thanks to santa too.

Rockin

My six year old is scared to death of him. Last year he put Hammond's candy coal in his stocking as a warning that he better be good this year. LMAO It seems to have worked.

http://www.hammondscandies.com/item458339.ctlg

DS couldn't read yet so he asked what it was. He handed me the bag and I read the ingredient label saying "Coal...(You should have seen his face, I have it on video) this is candy coal, it is a warning that you have been pretty naughty this year. Next year it will be real coal if you keep being naughty, Love Santa" He has been on best behavior for the last couple of months.