Day 1 of a 2 day show

Simplysoaps

So the booth fee was $75 for a 2 day show and the first day i sold $149. It would have totaled more but i gave this man a $6 container of whipped shaving soap. This is only my 3rd big show, I would have loved a higher total but i didn't have as much stock as i could have because of the weather, i didn't get to my suppliers so i ended up with less of a selection.

One annoying thing that happened was i was chatting to one of the vendors, i had my arms folded under my chest, she reached out put her hand on my barely extended stomach and said "And when is the baby arriving?" When i politely told her that there was no baby arriving she leaned over for another look. :shocked2: She was absolutely stunned and i said "well i've lost 38 lbs and as always this stomach is the last place to disappear." She wasn't even embarrassed.

I told Doug what happened and he said "I'm a guy and i know not to ask a woman when she is due unless i know her personally and she is huge." That ladies is one of the reasons i married him, he's smart. :wink2:

When oh when are people going to learn that a barely extended stomach does NOT mean that the woman is pregnant.