"Crafter's Choice" FO's/Dyes - Any good?

Gravity

I've found a few FO's from the "Crafter's Choice" line... and a search on here didn't pull up anything.

I'm particularly interested in their Yankee dupes... my boss is looking for the old Yankee 'Sunflower' scent that's apparently no longer available, and found it from them.

Also, I'm interested in some of their liquid dye colors they offer.. if anyone has used any of their liquid dyes, and has any input.. I'm all ears before I order! Thanks in advance! :D

Thanks for the dye info, Dani... I use soy, too... so I picked up one bottle to test it out, got the Pink Grapefruit color (needed that color anyway for a yuzu scent I'm testing.. hopefully it works out okay)

And, ended up picking up a 2oz sample of the Yankee Sunflower FO.. I guess I'll just see how it does... if not, ehn... only out a couple bucks. ;)

Just wanted to drag this one back up to post progress.

I just poured the Crafter's Choice (which, is labeled that way on the site... I ordered from www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com -- but the bottle of FO doesn't say "Crafter's Choice" anywhere on it...) and it smells terrific in the wax. Hopefully it throws as good as it smells now. I vaguely remembered what the old Yankee Sunflower smelled like, and this was an instant reminder, so for me.. it's dead on.. hopefully my boss thinks so too! ;)

And tried out the Pink Grapefruit Crafter's Choice dye I bought as well... very pretty color! I also really like the twist-top bottle versus the flip-close dyes I've been using.