OFS Sale..... Any must haves?

MissyK

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Malinda, do you have your own fragrance review. Please open one, your reviews are the only ones we need. You Rock. Take her advice you will love the fo's. You'll be broke but do it anyway. We must feed the addiction. Malinda you are the offcial CT FOHO, and we love it. Sorry Trish boy you really have grown. And none of us ever thought somone would be more addicted than you?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

OK - I went to the sale page and now I know......hmmmmm so y'all like her stuff huh? might just have to give her some of my $$.....sounds enticing...gonna go do some searching.... Anyone used her fo's in soy? How about soap? Well off to search................thanks (for helping me spend the few $$ I got left) Debbie

OK - am really feeling the need to shop - went to the site....below is a list of what I think I can't live without. But I do have a question - why can't I buy a bunch of gc for myself - then I get $5 free with every $20 bought and get free shipping? Hmmmm - gonna have to go read that again! Cranberry Ginger Spice, Manuka and Lavender, Mediterranean Garden Spa, Plum Currant Preserves, Pomegranate Peach, Rhubarb Plum, Sea Island Grapefruit, Bartlett and Basil, Eucalyptus Cedar, Juniper and Aloe, Rosemary Mint...................Could make this be one of my Christmas presents huh? lol

OK, I ordered some of her shea butter. This is a first for me. I figured at $4 a pound, I could at least try out the field of B&B with some body butters. I had to make a separate invoice for that anyway, so now I'm thinking about the FO's. I'm wondering if I should get it on the pre-buy for the Med Garden Spa that Malinda speaks so highly about. HMMMMMMMMMM! Decisions, Decisions. Smart Tart and Dani - Did you guys check out Lisa's website?

I'm sooooooo tempted. What to do?

Smart Tart- Where is Ville Platte? I live in New Orleans. How far are you from me? Are you close to Houma or Thibodeaux?

Missy

Smart Tart- Where is Ville Platte? I live in New Orleans. How far are you from me? Are you close to Houma or Thibodeaux?

Missy

Hey Missy - Ville Platte is about 3 hours from New Orleans. If you know where Lafayette is, I am about 40 miles or so from there....more central La. But love New Orleans - going to drop off an order in Reserve probably the end of next week - maybe we can meet? Let me know how your schedule is on Friday? I am always up for some food....lol lunch maybe? It's always nice to meet people from the board. Debbie