Room Spray Revisited

CountryGal

I bought some room spray base from a supplier that is just alcohol and distilled water. It gets raves on that supplier's board and I liked it too, but shipping kills me. Can I just take regular isopropyl alocohol (from walmart) and mix it will distilled water and have the same results? I know there are two different kind of alcohol...which one would work better? I was thinking a ratio of 70/30 (the 70 being the water)...does that sound right? Thanks for any input....

I bought some room spray base from a supplier that is just alcohol and distilled water. It gets raves on that supplier's board and I liked it too, but shipping kills me. Can I just take regular isopropyl alocohol (from walmart) and mix it will distilled water and have the same results? I know there are two different kind of alcohol...which one would work better? I was thinking a ratio of 70/30 (the 70 being the water)...does that sound right? Thanks for any input....

what supplier's base got rave reviews? is it thecandlemakersstore by any chance? thanks

I have seen several recipes that use Witch Hazel.....don't have the bottle in front of me to read what it says but maybe that is an option for mixing with water? Isn't that some form of alcohol? I bought some at Walmart but have never tried using it....yet. LOL