Next day delivery...Not

HeavenScentU

I have ordered online with the major office supply stores and they all suck. I have done this from two different companies and the next day delivery isn't true. I just can't believe it. Online items state they are in stock and expected delivery is the next day. Not true.... I ordered Monday and they said I would receive my items yesterday Tuesday. I even was tracking it through UPS and by yesterday evening it said it was already delivered. I was home all day and nothing. The UPS guy knows me because he makes a delivery almost weekly. So I was freaking out and went and visited all the surrounding neighborsto see if the package was dropped off to them and I didn't see any packages so I came home and called the company and got hung up on twice and was on hold for 20 mins. and finally got ahold of someone and they apoligized. They said that UPS just received the invoice yesterday. They wouldn't explain to me how the next day delivery works. I guess they didn't hear my questions... I don't think I will ever do this again. The other office supply store I ordered through a few months ago dropped off half my order and charged me a delivery fee even though I stated I would pick up the items and than the other part was back ordered and charged another delivery fee when it was dropped off. The invoice didn't stay they were charging me until I got my visa. So I called and got that reversed even though they challenged me not to have to reimburse me. I am so disappointed I hate it especially this time of year to have to deal with idiots..Sorry I just had to vent....