Can I use press and seal instead of..

diamondk

The only thing I don't like about the press-n-seal is that it's blue and has writing on it. :( Otherwise, that stuff is magic. :D

Are you going to sell it like that or just covering to store it?

I have some candles that don't have lids, that currently have press-n-seal on their tops, but I didn't really think it looked very professional to sell them like that. ???

I have read and ask questions about CPOP and it all came up with cover your mold with saran wrap and place in warm oven. When you do CPOP you don't cover your mold? If not, how does it come out? TIA

Nope, I dont cover it at all. It comes out fine. I never have any ash or anything wrong with it.

I always leave it in for 2 hours at 175 then turn it off. Eight hours or less later, its ready to cut.

Hmmm, still wondering why others use saran wrap.

I've heard too that you cover your soap to help prevent ash. I just did a CPOP soap last weekend that for the first time, I didn't cover because the mold was too full and I don't like the looks of my soap tops when the saran wrap touches it. I checked my soap last night. and its getting ash already. :sad2: I think I will contunue to cover my soap from now on.