Have you all tried scents from The Candle Source

joyofsoycandle

Yup, I use them. I love them.

Their vanilla crunch is my favorite vanilla of all time. I just want to eat that stuff. :D

I have loved all but a few scents of theirs.

What kind of wax do you use? DO you happen to know how the Vanilla Crunch does in soy...I have a sample of that one but havent tried it yet. I made some tarts with Downy and Soothing Lavender...and they are STRONG!!! So far so good. =)

Hi Laura,

I love the Candle Source FO's, the prices and shipping are great! I used soy wax to make tarts with their spiced apple and peaches and also their magnolia. Both had strong cold and hot scent throw. I also tried the vicks vapor rub in tarts, but it was not as strong as I was hoping. I only made them a few days ago, so hopefully they will get stronger the longer they cure. I have some more of their scents I haven't tested yet. Hopefully I will get around to doing it soon. :)

What kind of wax do you use? DO you happen to know how the Vanilla Crunch does in soy...I have a sample of that one but havent tried it yet. I made some tarts with Downy and Soothing Lavender...and they are STRONG!!! So far so good. =)

Howdie,

Yes I made the Vanilla crunch in 100% soy from candlewic. It did awesome.

I also use it in J223/Soy mix, Astor V, All the palms and also the Astor F,G &PQ..lol Oh I also use it in my mottle pillar amd container waxes. I love this scent and it goes in every wax I have. lol I found that most all the scents i have gotten from The candle source do well in each wax I use.

I tried Vicks from her also and It smells great in the bottle but doesn't smell as strong in candles

Hi Laura,

I love the Candle Source FO's, the prices and shipping are great! I used soy wax to make tarts with their spiced apple and peaches and also their magnolia. Both had strong cold and hot scent throw. I also tried the vicks vapor rub in tarts, but it was not as strong as I was hoping. I only made them a few days ago, so hopefully they will get stronger the longer they cure. I have some more of their scents I haven't tested yet. Hopefully I will get around to doing it soon. :)