Having problems wicking 11 oz. tumbler that is 3" wide

I am trying to wick the 11 oz. tumbler that is right at 3” wide. I am using KY125 (soy/cottonseed) wax, with dye. I have tried wicking single with CD 14, 16, 22, 60 and 62 cotton, and double wicked with HTP 83’s. When I get back from work I am going to pull the HTP 83’s and put in two HTP 104’s. I have a couple suppliers close to me that sell LX, Zinc, RRD, ECO and paper core wicks if I need to try something different then what I have. Does anyone have any suggestions on single or double wicking this 11 oz. tumbler that is 3” wide? Thank you.

I successfully wicked a 3" jar with ky pure soy and bw with an LX30 - so, it really should work with ky125 also. See http://www.candletech.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=veggiewax;action=display;num=1102308269;start= for pics. The one thing I should say, is using a thinner glass does help with the hangup. The glass heats up a bit more - I mention that because I know some of the tumblers can be pretty thick.

I use GL 70/30 blend, and am still testing on all of my FOs. I can tell you that I have sucessfully used ECO 8, LX 24 depending on the FO. HTP 83 is way too small - it left a large hangup that never caught up. I haven't tried zincs yet, getting ready to test CDs.

HTH,

Alex