Scented or Raggedy Dani

diamondk

Got my daystar oils in just little bit ago!!

I do like Turquoise, i think it'll be great in soap.

I got Precious Memories YUM!! Old fashioned Cinnamon YUM!!!

and vanilla wafer!! WOW YUMMIER!!!

off to play with them! :D

Dani

Dang girl I don't need to spend anymore money. Bad enabler :D

Everytime I see you guys go back and forth makes me want to order a bunch of samples from Daystar more and more.... I've gone and drooled over the scent descriptions (The cinnamon apple waffles one sounds like it's right up my alley) many times.. but haven't had the guts to go ahead and order them yet. Don't ask me why! I think I'm afraid to fall into this bottomless Daystar Trap you're all in! ;)

Everytime I see you guys go back and forth makes me want to order a bunch of samples from Daystar more and more.... I've gone and drooled over the scent descriptions (The cinnamon apple waffles one sounds like it's right up my alley) many times.. but haven't had the guts to go ahead and order them yet. Don't ask me why! I think I'm afraid to fall into this bottomless Daystar Trap you're all in! ;)

ohhh you won't be sorry on the spiced waffle apple caramlized!!

i made some tarts with it and send it to a tester and she said it's still going strong after 4 days!!! lmbo

it's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! I SWEAR!

AND WHEN U GO THERE, GET RASPBERRY JAM BUTTER COOKIES, UGH IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!! LOL

AND GET ALL THE OTHERS, YOU WON'T BE SORRY!! WELL WORTH YOUR DIMES...HAHAHA

DANI

You're evil.... that's all I needed was someone to back up my desire for the waffle scent. Next paycheck, Daystar samples, I think. ;)

I'm not a big fan of raspberry... is the rasp. jam butter cookies REALLY strong on the raspberry note? I know it'll probably sound odd, but I have severe acid reflux.. and the smell/taste of raspberry reminds me of heartburn for some reason... <gag>

You're evil.... that's all I needed was someone to back up my desire for the waffle scent. Next paycheck, Daystar samples, I think. ;)

I'm not a big fan of raspberry... is the rasp. jam butter cookies REALLY strong on the raspberry note? I know it'll probably sound odd, but I have severe acid reflux.. and the smell/taste of raspberry reminds me of heartburn for some reason... <gag>

sorry I do'nt mean to be evil!! lol

i'm not fond of raspberry and no i don't smell raspberry...just a hint and LOTS OF BUTTER COOKIES...YUM!!!

Dani

I was gonna say!! When the heck did she get raspberry jam cookies in? LOL!! You all order Day-Star and send Dani the empty bottles LMAO!! I'm gonna hold up the next coal train and find you something special Dani ;)

But you haven't enabled me to buy there just yet ... wait till next year would ya? LOL!