Aroma Beads Help

I just made a couple of these. What is the best way to get the beads in all corners of the cookie cutter and they aren't smooth on the top(pieces sticking up and jagged), could this be from not letting them melt enough? Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Not sure why you are having problems getting the beads to fill the cookie cutter. I use a spoon to fill the cookie cutter and the bottom of the spoon to level the beads in the cookie cutter. Try using a skewer to push them into the corners. If you don't want the bumps on top just bake for another minute. Some folks like the bumps. I trim the jagged edges with a small pair of scissors. Let us know how it goes.

Hi! Push the beads in the corners with a skewer or anthing that is kind of pointed. as for the pointy things, you can snip that off with a pair of scissors, i make mine so the beads are not flat, ( all the way melted) i like the looks of them better with them looking like beads. But this is just me!! :D