Millcreek Birthday Cake

Ilona

Hiya!

So I just recieved a big order from MC of FO and most of them are doing well. I do have an issue with 2 FO. One is the Birthday Cake which has barely no CT or HT and smells odd, like an aftertaise but with regards to scent. Does that make sense?

I use 135. Anyone else try Birthday Cake with good results?

Also the Butterscotch was icky. I wanted the scent of the butterscotch candies (yellow ones) and it was nothing like that. It smelled extremely artificial.

The sandalwood is not too good either, but I'm not a big sandalwood person so my friends will be doing the burn for HT. So I am biased about this.

On a positive note, the Raspberry Vanilla was fabulous and the French Vanilla is my favorite Vanilla scent of all the ones I have sampled so far.

The Sweet Orange Chili Pepper is to DIE for. I blew through the 8oz bottle I had and sold all of them, now have to buy more. I think that is one of my all time favs from them.

Another winner is the Balsm Spice.

Anyone else have hit and misses with MC? I'm interested if it is just me and my scent perceptions. :)

thanks!

ilona

I have found that with all the suppliers I've tried, I have experienced hit or misses...Some scents are great for some of us, don't work at all for another's formula, and of course, we all have different noses!

I have found some great oils from MC: their Bayberry is WONDERFUL, as is their Winter Candy apple~BBW type, dead-on dupe, IMO.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is good and STRONG

Warm vanilla Suger is not a BBW dupe, but a great scent, we re-named it Homespun Sugar.

High Cotton is a sweet, clean scent, great throw.

Sweet Pea and Me is the best I've tried, and there are more. All in all great oils, but I've had a few from them I wasn't fond of, too!!:wink2:

HTH!

If it helps, I too didn't care for either of these scents....but they do have some great oils in their line. :)

For the best birthday cake, I would try AH--the SNC version or JS's new one, it is identical to SNC's. Butterscotch, I love TCS, but I think they are out right now.....their butterscotch brulee is a popular one too. Everyone loves that one.

Hiya!

So I just recieved a big order from MC of FO and most of them are doing well. I do have an issue with 2 FO. One is the Birthday Cake which has barely no CT or HT and smells odd, like an aftertaise but with regards to scent. Does that make sense?

I use 135. Anyone else try Birthday Cake with good results?

Also the Butterscotch was icky. I wanted the scent of the butterscotch candies (yellow ones) and it was nothing like that. It smelled extremely artificial.

The sandalwood is not too good either, but I'm not a big sandalwood person so my friends will be doing the burn for HT. So I am biased about this.

On a positive note, the Raspberry Vanilla was fabulous and the French Vanilla is my favorite Vanilla scent of all the ones I have sampled so far.

The Sweet Orange Chili Pepper is to DIE for. I blew through the 8oz bottle I had and sold all of them, now have to buy more. I think that is one of my all time favs from them.

Another winner is the Balsm Spice.

Anyone else have hit and misses with MC? I'm interested if it is just me and my scent perceptions. :)

thanks!

ilona