iso bath cookie recipe

spatreats4u

yes I searched:wink2: I only found 1 on here that was without eggs and a few w/ no recipes at all just people that didn't get accurate bath bombs. I was wondering if anyone uses a recipe that really works for them...i dont want to mess w/ real eggs/baking tho. I cant do it from gone wrong bombs...I dont get bombs that go flat or spread so I am outta luck there.( I searched on the web and again mainly recipes that call for eggs)

ok so I add liquid to my bombs...????I have never added water to mine before. I generally just barely spray WH on them...so I will try to create a "gone wrong bomb" lol I just dont want them to get warty...

Spa Treat... I've perfected the "gone wrong bombs"... and my bath cookies are fabulous....:grin2: *lol*

Just increase your liquid... my recipe calls for distilled water so if you need water you're in luck... try it again....

ok, my "secret recipe" *tee hee hee* calls for 2 tbs distilled water (along w/ the 3 tbs soft oil that I add).... my total recipe makes about 2 dz cookies (or more ...)

After you have combined all ingredients thoroughly let it sit for a few minutes then mix again. After sitting I take a bit on the end of my plastic spoon (a little over a tbs worth then palm roll them a little bit then plop them down on butcher paper... Check ever so often ... they should have fully risen within an hour.. if they spread too much take your plastic spoon and push the cookie back together....ok, I'm not that great at explaining... I will take picture's the next time I make them... I have to make some for a show so I may be making them tomorrow... I got a lb of BLack Cocoa Butter from a lovely person on CT here... she was ever so gracious in offering me some for a low price :D so I may make "chocolate Chip" cookies.... yuuuuuuuummmmy!