ISO cocoa fo

ubure

Ciao Sabrina, come stai?

Yes, I'm looking for a straight cocoa, dark and somewhat bitter. I do have a great chocolate, Belgian Chocolate from SW, and also a good Spiced Cocoa from SW as well. But I need this straight one in order to mix this incredible scent Mexican Cocoa from Pacifica Candles (all my customers are crying bitter tears because I'm sold out of this and I will not reorder because I only sell my own candles now). Probably I will try with cocoa absolute....

Maybe some day I will come down to Milano and visit you;)

Ciao Sabrina, come stai?

Yes, I'm looking for a straight cocoa, dark and somewhat bitter. I do have a great chocolate, Belgian Chocolate from SW, and also a good Spiced Cocoa from SW as well. But I need this straight one in order to mix this incredible scent Mexican Cocoa from Pacifica Candles (all my customers are crying bitter tears because I'm sold out of this and I will not reorder because I only sell my own candles now). Probably I will try with cocoa absolute....

Maybe some day I will come down to Milano and visit you;)

Ciao Inez, sto bene grazie

I'm fine thanks! Thanks for your italian, it's nice to see some italian words! I even started to think in english!!

The cocoa I told you are sweet, not bitter, so sorry maybe they are not what are you looking foor.

Uhmmm I have to see if I can find some mexican cocoa, it sounds interesting!

Good luck, and show your customers how much better than Pacifica's your candles are!