Needing a new wax comparable to Joy wax

Hello Everyone,

Could anyone tell me of a wax that is comparable to the Joy wax? Only better? I used to really like the Joy wax but can't put up with the inconsistencies any longer. I've tried the prodution wax from c&s ... sorry didn't care for it. I tried the gw444 and loved it, will be adding it to our line, but need to find something for my die hard "the scent has to run me out of the house" customers. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kate

I would wait for the others to reply. the C&S wax may be the same as the farmhouse 50/50 blend. I try to do my homework, but I am still a noob.

I did just place an order for the 50/50 farmhouse and 5 new 1 oz scents:

Cookies and Cream

Fresh Cut Roses

Blueberry Cheesecake

Snowy Pine

French Vanilla

:D

So glad I have that part time job to be able to spend so freely!

The FO's are so addicting!

I know what you mean about the FO's being addicting! I'm an avid user of the "sample pack" specials the different suppliers offer. I have a hard time keeping our scent list down to what's managable and profitable cause I tend to like them all!

I also just ordered some samples of wax only I ordered from JS, ordered their 50/50 container blend and their 70/30 container. I'll be ordering from FH after Thanksgiving.

I sure am on a time crunch to find a new wax. Our grand re-opening is scheduled for Jan. 2007 that's not much time to find, test and settle on a new wax.

Thanks Misty,

I just checked out their web site and their prices are really reasonable. I think I order a slab of the perfect blend and try it with the other samples. I'll be paying more on shipping but with their prices being so much lower, it won't matter to much on the shipping. Thanks for letting me know. By the way, would you happen to know how the CD wicks work in this wax?

Kate