Help ASAP I need some height for my table display

lpoitras

right now I have 6 wooden boxes that I make into 2 diagonal displays in each corner so I have some height. Then I have 2 dessert type trays with 2 trays each for more added height in the middle (you know, the kind made of wrought iron and plates?) they are pretty and a nice display. But I feel I am missing more uniform shelving and want to get more candles up off the table then too many on the table for too busy a display. Where do you get shelves that don't cost an arm and a leg? My husband is NOT handy in the least. Something that can carry some weight, I don't think plastic will cut it. My next show is Saturday.

Do you have a Joanne's Fabrics near you? I had found folding bookshelves and they are 3 feet high and are fabulous as a table display, but here's the best part...don't get the bookshelf, buy the corner units. I think they are $14.99 solid wood, and they fold up, and if you have a coupon, it's all good. I take mine to shows and get at least 3 compliments a show about them from other vendors.