Show Pics

Morning all, we did a two day show this week, Thursday and Friday. We don't usually do shows but felt it was a good advertising venue since we closed the store last April and moved back to homebased with a full studio and classroom. I had forgotten what all the packing etc. was like, ohhh my aching back! :wink2:

It went well, about what I expected, many small ticket sales, with our pies, new Christmas Votive Boxes, Stacked Christmas Tins and a fair amount of B and B being the biggest sellers. We did not take our jar lines and t's, votives, gift boxes etc. were' limited to all Christmas scents, not having alot to choose from drove peeps to buying those which was nice!

Here is some pics, sorry bout the quality, I have a setting changed when I was working with the light box and couldn't get it changed back at the show!

Wendy

post-148-139458413817_thumb.jpg

post-148-139458413821_thumb.jpg

post-148-139458413827_thumb.jpg

post-148-139458413828_thumb.jpg

post-148-139458413829_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Shawnee, those boxes are our bath confetti. We purchased little purse style boxes and using our sizzix system did a cut out, packaged the confetti in cello bags and placed in the box. We had four varieties. They did well, we took 100 and sold 82.

Kind of funny though, the first day we had the yellow on the outside row on the left of the rack, they sold like crazy. My daughter always the marketer, moved the yellow and placed the blue, (which we had sold the least of) on the left. Guess what sold the second day, yup the blue! Just goes to show customers don't necessarily pay attention to what they are purchasing, the variety didn't seem to matter, just the placement on the rack!

Wendy