body powder

malaki

i was wondering if anybody ever tried to make the body powder recipe that is on WSP website it seems easy enough but dont know where to buy rice flour also is the recipe any good , and if you would have a body powder recipe that you could share with me that would be great. thanks for any help.:cheesy2:

I've never even looked at that recipe (may have to go check it out though-thanks) but I'm pretty sure you could buy rice flower at a health food store, and maybe even at a grocery store in their health food aisle. ;)

If you try it let us know how it turns out, I'd love to have some good powder and maybe add a little sparkle to it. ;)

I haven't, but I tried a recipe from here in the recipe section (which I ended up not liking the feel of it) and added WAY TOO MUCH FO- ouch it burns the sensitive areas :o. I really wanted to make my own so while at the store I checked out a few differ brands' ingredients. I was surprised to see that J&J boosted of an all corn starch powder! So the other night I made a very small batch of powder using what I wanted. The recipe I used and LOVE is:

3/4 cup of corn starch

1/4 cup of talc powder

1 tsp kaolin clay

1 tsp white sparkle mica (for looks-optional)

22 drops of FO

This makes a VERY small batch ! The BEST kind to make when testing :)