65-52-18z wick is working in my pillar!

I hope Candle Man sees this as I took his suggestion. I took two of my 3" pillars (one chunck, one marble) and took out the wicking I had in them (1/0). (These are 4625 wax).

I inserted the 65-52-18z into each one several hours ago and they are doing great!!! No leaning, no smoking, no "splattering" or dripping. The melt pool is very good. Now, these are 4" round candles and I want to make them in my 6.5" tall ones but the wicks I have are not tall enought (6"). Is there anyplace that sells the 65z primed already in spool form or tabbed? I have been priming the spool of 1/0 I have now, no big deal, but anything to save me time would be great.

I took pictures and will put them on here in a few min.

As usual I made a typo. It is the 62z wick. (I haven't heard of a 65z).

I have been doing my 2nd round of burning on 3 pillars with this wick and they are perfect. Centered melt pool, no wild flames, no smoking.I am ordering the wicks today at the length I need from candlewic. I think I have the right formula now, thanks to Candle Man's information.