GW415 or GW444 Differences ??

Interesting. Is there a significant difference between 444 and 464? Ive been testing 464, but Im always on the lookout for the best, LOL! I wasnt aware you could pour 444 that hot. Thats why I started testing 464, cauise I aint patient enough to wait for no slushy stage, ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

I currently use 444. I have to find a different supplier though because I went to reorder and noticed peaks doesn't have it anymore.:cry2:

I contacted Peaks about a week or so ago when I noticed it missing (I was curious) from their website and Nachelle said to check back as it might come back in stock. So all might not be lost for you. Give 'em a holler and see what's up.

Interesting. Is there a significant difference between 444 and 464? Ive been testing 464, but Im always on the lookout for the best, LOL! I wasnt aware you could pour 444 that hot. Thats why I started testing 464, cauise I aint patient enough to wait for no slushy stage, ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Hmmm I pour at 150-155 which is what my supplier said to do. Works really well.