Exciting show!

LovelyLathers

I had a show this weekend. It was fair to good but the it turned great. I had made 4x my space fee. at the close of the show a man walked up and said he bought one of my soaps yesterday and loved it after he used it. He asked my best price for 4 dozen. I took off 25 a bar. He bought almost everything I had left. A 200.00 sale. He also said he wanted more right after the holidays. It seems he is very active in a lot of things and always has special gifts for people who do good things for him and he also gives gifts to people he knows for any little occation. He loved my soaps and how I packaged them with cigar bands and raffia and wants to use them for his gifts! All I know is he is a NYC business man with a lot of contacts and such. He took a bunch of my brochures and bought a few other products to try out. We had some great conversation about products, ingredients and he was excited at the fact that I knew about oils and such. Also that I had a few informative handouts about the ingredients also that I have a web site.

WOW what an incredible day for you.

It does show that if you are knowlegeable about your product and have done the research and time that it will pay off in the end. Congratulations you never know where this can go in the future. I am sure he has friends and they have friends etc.