Order Forms

ladysj

I just went into Microsoft Excel and made mine up along with invoices and packing slips. It takes a bit of trial and error to get everything lined up right but I found the free templates I found weren't what I needed (comment area too small, not enough room for a discription, etc.) and were a PITA to edit. So I just did mine and I print mine up on my laser printer and cut them in half. But if you don't have that, you can always go to office max or where ever and have them printed for you.

HTH

Life & Light!

Tish

PS - PM me and I can send a copy of my invoice sheet to ya (if I can find it... lol I went print happy about two months ago and haven't needed to print any... lol)

What are you going to be using them for? I have never needed an order form as such. I use the duplicate sales order books from Walmart or Staples. The only time I use them are at craft shows so that I have a record and they can have the duplicate receipt.