Receipes on Ebay ?

logansmom04

Don't waste your money.

sorry for the short answer - phone rang. OK.. reason why. I purchased one just to see what it was. Curiousity got me. My "new paid for recipe" consisted of purchasing Snow Powder (baby laundry detergent) and warming it up with some liquid - them pour it into a mold.

Sigh - I got what I paid for.

Don't waste your money.

sorry for the short answer - phone rang. OK.. reason why. I purchased one just to see what it was. Curiousity got me. My "new paid for recipe" consisted of purchasing Snow Powder (baby laundry detergent) and warming it up with some liquid - them pour it into a mold.

Sigh - I got what I paid for.

UGGG that sounds good for the skin :undecided

I bought one off there once, it was for making mini cinnabuns out of dough and frosting with wax, the recipie was good and it worked fine, but I agree there are ALOT of free ones out there, was there anything in particular you were looking for?

Nope. From what I understand they grab recipes off other's sites and publish them. What recipe looked good? Maybe someone here knows where to find it.
YES, their is alot of that going on! Soap Naturally's website removed some of their content because of it being resold on ebay. I think Bitter Creek has had some trouble with their info being resold on ebay also. That is why I refuse to buy recipes collections off of ebay. If someone is going to get my money for a recipe, I want it to pay for their hard work, not because they know how to paste and cut on their computer. So a lot of what comes from ebay are recipes that the seller has NO clue about.

If someone is going to get my money for a recipe, I want it to pay for their hard work, not because they know how to paste and cut on their computer.

I couldn't agree more. It think it's a shame that we have to be so careful because some idiot could take our formulation and sell it for their own profit. Nevermind that it took you six months to perfect!!